Ready. Chef. Go!™ bags are inspired by the old French cooking tradition of “en papillote” (pah-pee-yawt), literally meaning “in parchment”. En papillote is a method of steam cooking food in a sheet of folded and sealed parchment paper. The term originates in the 17th century, but the concept behind the cooking method has been used in Chinese and Indonesian cuisines even longer. This quick, simple, and healthy cooking tradition makes meals that are juicy, savory, and fragrant. When moisture inside the bag or pouch reaches the right temperature, it will turn into steam that will circulate inside, gently and quickly enveloping and cooking the food in its own natural juices along with the juices of any added ingredients. Ready. Chef. Go!™ bags are designed to give you the fresh, moist, and outstanding food quality of en papillote in a convenient package that takes the guesswork out of cooking and keeps the mess in the bag. With Ready. Chef. Go!™ bags, you can consistently cook flavorful and delicious meals whether you’re a seasoned chef or a novice to the kitchen, all without even breaking a sweat.
- Tasty, fresh, and healthy meal in minutes
- Can be cooked in the Oven or Microwave
- No mess, no clean up, no fuss
- Helps contain seafood odors during the cooking process
- Takes the guesswork out of cooking seafood
- Bag is self-venting and evenly cooks food
- Can be refrigerated or frozen to cook later